My Blanket Stack, Shop Patterns

Trellis & Chevron Blanket

Etsy || Craftsy || Ravelry

Why buy??
-No sew! All join as you go instruction included!
-Unique and solid construction – get creative with this beauty and make any design!

You can use this pattern as a springboard to create the blanket to your liking!

Here are some great pattern features:
1) 20-page description/tutorial-style pattern to help you make this blanket
2) Many photos detailing the crochet process
3) A personal reading experience; not a cold, industrial pattern style
4) 24-hr/day support for your blanket creation process – I am always available and happy to chat!
5) Lifetime pattern updates. If I make any future improvements to the pattern, I’ll email you the freshest copy automatically!

I enjoyed making this pattern a great deal, and I am so pleased to pass it on to you.

IMG_2151IMG_2154IMG_2152

Advertisements

1. Suzie says

I love this design, just one question before I buy it. 🙂 Do you say where to place the colours – I’m hopeless with colour combos!

• No I don’t have any color placement chart or color list – but luckily there aren’t very many colors! Lots of crafty luck your way 😉

Enjoy!
      Rachele C.

2. Pingback: Trellis & Chevron No. 1 – BabyLove Brand

3. Gabby says

I don’t see a buy pattern button 🙁

• Hi there! Where it says Etsy | Craftsy | Ravelry – those 3 shops sites are links – thank you! Happy crafting! – Rachele C.

4. Lisa Stewart says

I love your Trellis and Cheveron blanket. I am expecting a new grand baby this winter and would love to make it for him/her.

5. Robin says

Would it be easier just to do the trellis part and leave off the chevron?

6. Pingback: August favourites | doralogy.

7. Lorrie says

I bought this pattern yesterday and have made a few of the trellis blocks. I noticed the they end up wonky, you know off sides from each end. I keep thinking my count is off, but it never is. Do you have a video of this blocks, that would be helpful.

• Hi there! You should be fine – when you join them, it will disappear. If you’re on Instagram, check out the tag #trellisandchevronblanket to see others’ progress pics. If I can assist further, feel free to email me at cypresstextiles@gmail.com ❤️❤️
      Thank you!
      Rachele C.

8. Pingback: Ready to Ship Pieces | CT ShopMyInsta!

9. Melanie says

Hi! This is a beautiful blanket and I’m going to try to make it for a friend’s new baby. I have to order the yarn. Can you give me any idea on how much you used for the trellis part? Thanks!

Comments are closed.