Eeeep! Scheepjes adds another sugary-sweet yarn to their collections. I was just swatching with BonBon and Sugar Rush* the other day, and then I heard about the yummy Whirl upcoming release – well you know this girl has a sweet tooth!
Check out this absolutely delicious sneak peek photo from Scheepjes:
And drooooool over these ice cream-y names!
- Made from a blend of 60% cotton/40% acrylic to produce projects that are lightweight and breathable.
- Unlike other gradient yarns, Whirl has a generous twist to enable speed while working the yarn and to help prevent splitting.
- Whirl has a unique twisted plied section, which gives it a characteristic ‘flavour’ all of its own!
- This Extra Large yarn cake holds an enormous 1000 meters of softly colour changing yarn, more than enough for a large shawl or wrap.
- Each colour change is carefully tied in an optimum way to ensure the knot can be discretely hidden within your stitches.
- Recommended hook / needle size: 3.5-4mm
Whirl is available in all Scheepjes retailers from March 6th 2017, but I have the unique opportunity to do an exclusive preview “taste test” for two flavors: Blueberry Bambam and Green Tea Tipple. Lucky me!
It will be a beaded Möbius scarf, made by alternating from center and outside of the cake. Free pattern coming soon!
Here is a sneak peek of my WIP! Peep that cherry drizzle on the blueberry ice cream… okay, brb.. headed to Cold Stone Creamery 😝
*Thank you for using affiliate links which do not cost you anything extra, and which help to support the running of the blog by providing a small amount of ‘advertising’ commission.
Categories: Playing With Yarn