Welcome to Week 10 of the VVCAL reboot. This week, we will be making four squares. The Cedar Square, the Plumeria Square, and two of the Plain Granny Square. Exciting!
Remember we are using hashtag #VVCAL – so tag ’em if you got ’em!
VVCAL Reboot Week 10
Visit the VVCAL 2018 Main Info Page for more details including the weekly schedule and where to join other VVCALers!
- Yarn: Scheepjes Softfun (affiliate link) – (60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic); (140m/50g)
- Color: If using the Warm Neutrals palette, make 5 square each of 9 colors, and 6 squares each of 3 colors, leaving the cream aside for joining and border.
- Hook: US Size 4.5mm
- Size: 6 inches
Make 2 of the Plain Granny, and the 1 each of the “design” squares:
Any text that is not yet linked will be linked shortly! 🙂
- Plain Granny Square Pattern / Dutch translation / YouTube Video / Ravelry link – This humble plain granny square is perhaps the most important square in the #VVCAL. You will make at least one every week of the CAL, and use this square to make sure the rest of your squares are the right size.
- Cedar Square Pattern / Dutch translation / YouTube Video / Ravelry link
- Plumeria Square Pattern / Dutch translation / YouTube Video / Ravelry link
Dutch Translation for this page.
Thanks for joining in, y’all!
Categories: VVCAL Reboot