Steps to achieve peace: Order this color pack. Wait patiently while writing a list of all the thing you ought to just let go. Marvel at the colors of these teeny 10g skeins of yarn upon the pack’s arrival. Then dive into this free pattern while that list of “let-it-go”s just gets up… and goes.
It starts with a pile of tiny two-round granny squares, and it ends with a gorgeous placement of colors, decided without a care in the world. The colors all look incredible together. There’s no need to stress over color placement. After all, crochet is supposed to de-stress you, not re-stress you.
And the Relaxghan Series is designed with peace in mind. Just take a deep breath, and Let it Go.
I do have a big secret – this blanket is almost finished actually. It just needs the border – but I don’t want to give it all away just yet. So here’s just a little taste of the work in progress! I cannot tell you how addictive it was working with all this color! You get every shade of the Stone Washed and River Washed yarns, without a huge commitment from your pocketbook.
Related Links for Let it Go
- Read more about this yarn pack – pretty photos!
- Let it Go Relaxghan free pattern! (Includes written and video instruction)
Related Links for Relaxghans
- Blog Post: Relaxghans: Six free crochet blanket patterns designed with peace in mind.
- Ravelry Link: Relaxghans Ebook
Related Links for the Stone Washed/River Washed Cutie Pie Colour Pack
My affiliate links to wherever you enjoy yarn shopping 🙂
- Wool Warehouse*
- Knotty House*
- Black Sheep Wools*
- Browse other Scheepjes retailers – including brick and mortar shops!
- My thoughts on Stone Washed yarn – full review
The crazy random placement is key! This pattern includes four motifs. Effortlessly select random colors knowing that it’s going to come out awesome. And yes! There are even some solid granny squares in there just in case you get tired of making the two-color squares. I’m talking zero stress here! You will love it! 🙂
I cannot wait to show y’all the finished piece once it has the border and gets a good photo shoot! Stay tuned 🙂
In the meantime, you know, I have played with River Washed Yarn before! And I couldn’t resist making some awesome squares at that time, either…
Happy crafting, y’all!
* This Post has affiliate links marked with an asterisk. Shopping through these links helps support CypressTextiles because I use the commissions to pay my website fees. And it doesn’t cost you anything extra! Wahoooo!!