Welcome to Week 5 of the VVCAL reboot. This week, we will be making just three squares. The Gingko Square, the Joshua Tree Square, and the Plain Granny Square. Exciting!
Remember we are using hashtag #VVCAL – so tag ’em if you got ’em!
VVCAL Reboot Week 5
Visit the VVCAL 2018 Main Info Page for more details including the weekly schedule and where to join other VVCALers!
- Yarn: Scheepjes Softfun (affiliate link) – (60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic); (140m/50g)
- Color: If using the Warm Neutrals palette, make 5 square each of 9 colors, and 6 squares each of 3 colors, leaving the cream aside for joining and border.
- Hook: US Size 4.5mm
- Size: 6 inches
Make 1 of each of these 3 squares:
Any text that is not yet linked will be linked shortly! 🙂
- Plain Granny Square Pattern / Dutch translation / YouTube Video / Ravelry link – This humble plain granny square is perhaps the most important square in the #VVCAL. You will make at least one every week of the CAL, and use this square to make sure the rest of your squares are the right size.
- Gingko Square Pattern / Dutch translation / YouTube Video / Ravelry link
- Joshua Tree Square Pattern / Dutch translation / YouTube Video / Ravelry link
Thanks for joining in, y’all!
Categories: VVCAL Reboot