Y’all.. There are but a few more days until Christmas and I think I could be knocked down with a feather. Like many of you, I’m sure, I have a to-do list a mile long as I make an attempt to Finish. All. The. Things. before the year is over. I’m actually looking forward to that euphoric non-time between December 25th and January 1st. And is every cat owner’s Christmas tree naked on the bottom third? Okay, I’m rambling…
But honestly it has been a very busy couple of weeks;, and as I’m writing my year-in-review blog post, I can see why. I crammed a ton of work into this year! And all of the little unfinished projects that kept getting swept in the crafting tide are now settling on the shore of the year’s end. The December project frenzy struggle is real!
Two items I’ve checked off the list are my new SOS Kits – yessss. I’m getting used to the process of adding items to my shop, and dusting the cobwebs off the ol’ noodle! So here they are (keep scrolling down to see<3) – 100% of profits for these kits gets reinvested in my business to Stock Our Shelves for the Spring 2018 shop opening. I could not be more excited, and the big picture view of stocking Scheepjes Yarns is really making my imagination soar. I can’t wait to keep growing in 2018! Without y’all’s support, I absolutely could not do it.
Thank you, and as always, Happy Crafting!
Scheepjes “Our Tribe” Yarn – The Hundred Chain Scarf Kit
Have you seen my Hundred Chain Scarf pattern? The finished scarf measures 60x14in and is made with the classic Linen Stitch, Granny Stitch (the chicken noodle soup of crochet), and Fan and V Stitch for added interest. All of these stitches are worked on the bias for a project that is a perfect combo of engaging, and mindless. Great for gifts that need to be worked up quickly!
- 2 balls of Our Tribe yarn in your selected colorway that each of the incredibly talented Scheepjes Bloggers helped develop – Yarn is 70% Superwash Merino and 30% Polyamide, making for a luxe-soft machine washable fabric that is so comfortable and cozy against the skin
- Digital copy of the Hundred Chain Scarf pattern by Rachele Carmona
- Personalized note from Rachele, thanking you for trying out this beautiful yarn and pattern.
100% of the profits from these kit sales will be re-invested into this yarn shop to provide a better selection of yarny goodies 🙂
All for just $19.99! And free shipping! (Ships to US only)
Amazon Blanket Kit
In May 2017, I had a design published in the Scheepjes YARN Bookazine, Issue 3, Tropical that is still one of the patterns I’m most proud of today. The Amazon Blanket is an entertaining pattern that creates a blanket with a huge visual presence. You’ll enjoy both making and displaying this art piece.
- 35 balls of 14 colors Scheepjes Softfun, Softfun Denim, (and also Softfun Aquarel for both Neutral palettes)
- 1 copy of the Scheepjes YARN Bookazine, Issue 03 – “Tropical” which includes the Amazon Blanket pattern
Amazon is one of my favorite makes of all time! I’m so excited to offer 4 colorways in very limited quantities. (Note: Finished blanket measures 56x60in)
Just $149 – Free shipping! (Ships to US only)