My fast and furious week-long Gemma journey has its own blog post! But now it’s done, and I’m truly proud of the result. It was an utter joy to work with the new and favorite colors of Scheepjes – Stone Washed XL, and the original Stone Washed. See my review of these yarns and where to find them near you!
Yarns you’ll need for this 30x40in blanket:
- Stone Washed XL – 1 ball each:
- 842 (Smokey Quartz)
- 858 (Lilac Quartz)
- 876 (Tourmaline)
- 851 (Deep Amethyst)
- 853 (Amazonite)
- 849 (Yellow Jasper)
- 861 (Pink Quartzite)
- 850 (Garnet)
- 841 (Moon Stone) x 2 balls
- Stone Washed
- 801 (Moon Stone) x 2 balls
What you’ll find in the Gemma Crochet Blanket Pattern:
- Easy-to-follow, 9-page instructions
- Continuous flat braid join
- Experienve working with bulky and DK yarn in the same piece
- Fun “Little Charms” border
- Coloring pages with additional layout options
- Stone Washed color palette inspiration
Check out the cute edging close up.
Where to find Gemma:
Take advantage; you won’t be disappointed in this fast make! It looks complex and intricate, but is a simple pattern.